CONSERVACAP - a LOW COST SOLUTION to Reduce Water & Sewer Costs!
For older Sloan and Zurn Flushometers
Save 21% of the water used from a normal flush cycle (approximately 3/4 of a gallon) without adversely affecting the fixture's functionality.
- CONSERVACAP is a replacement inner cap for 3.5 and 4.5 gallons per flush (gpf) Sloan or Zurn flushometer toilets. This makes it a great application for older facilities where a total change out to new 1.6 fixtures might create some problems within the plumbing system. The CONSERVACAP for 1.5 gpf urinals will save ½ gpf.
- CONSERVACAP provides a low cost interim step between conventional 3.5 and 4.5 gpf flushometer water closets and new 1.6 "low-flow’ flushometer water closet. Unlike some new 1.6 gallon minimum flush fixtures, we have never encountered any maintenance problems due to lack of water flow.
- They are easily installed and have a Five-Year Warranty.
- Many of our clients have said, "CONSERVACAP provides 50% of the water savings of a total fixture replacement for less than 5% of the costs."
- CONSERVACAP Website: www.conservacap.com
How Does CONSERVACAP Work?
The size of the inner cap is minutely smaller than a Sloan or Zurn cap. When the cap cavity is filled with water it shuts down the flush cycle, usually shortening the flush time by seconds. It does not affect the pressure or the force of the water flow in any way. The fixture flushes just the same as it always does. It just shuts off sooner and creating the savings.